Monday, 14 January 2008

New Beginnings

At the start of what could be a year of many changes for me, I'm going to see what (if anything) I have to add to this blog community that has sprung up around the world and taken over everything musical. There appear to be big gaps in what people choose to write about musically, so perhaps I'll either plug some gaps or find out that it's simply because no-one gives a shit about those bands!


Anyhow, I'm sure there's a space for all the 'About Me' guff, so I'll leave that out of this one. The blog is musically motivated and will almost certainly be 99% about the bands that keep me engaged and inspired, so I'll kick off with a few albums that are firing up my year and a link to my LastFM for good measure.:


This Will Destroy You - s/t (28/01/08)


British Sea Power - Do You Like Rock Music? (Out about 16 hours ago :)


Black Mountain
- In the Future (21/01/08)

- All UK releases......Yankees can probably just add a day then whip down to Best Buy.

----------------
Now playing: Finch - New Beginnings
via FoxyTunes

No comments: